With the hot sale of non-down pile fabrics, the competition of non-down pile fabrics is also increasing. The quality of non-down pile fabrics is uneven. How can consumers identify non-down pile fabrics? Today, the editor will first introduce to you a method of distinguishing the warp and weft directions of non-down pile fabrics.
(1) If the identified non-down pile fabric has a cloth edge, the yarn direction parallel to the cloth edge is the warp direction, and the other side is the weft direction.
(2) The sizing is the direction of the warp yarn, and the non-sizing is the direction of the weft yarn.
(3) The general density of the fabric is mainly in the warp direction, and the one with the lower density is the weft direction.
(4) For fabrics with obvious reed marks, the reed direction is warp.
(5) For half-thread fabrics, the strand direction is usually the warp direction and the single yarn direction is the weft direction.
(6) If the twist of the single yarn fabric is different, the Z twist direction is the warp direction and the S twist direction is the weft direction.