(1) If the warp and weft yarn characteristics, twisting […]
(1) If the warp and weft yarn characteristics, twisting direction and twisting degree of the fabric are not significantly different, the yarn with even sliver and good gloss is the warp direction.
(2) If the twists of the formed yarns of the fabric are different, most of the twists are in the warp direction, and the small twists are in the weft direction.
(3) Towel fabrics, the yarn direction of the pile loop is the warp direction, and those with no pile loops are the weft direction.
(4) The sliver fabric, the sliver direction is usually the middle warp direction.
(5) If the fabric has a system of yarns with different characteristics, this direction is the warp direction.
(6) Leno fabric, the direction of twisted yarn is warp direction, and the direction of untwisted yarn is weft direction.
(7) In the interwoven fabrics of different raw materials, generally cotton or wool interwoven fabrics, cotton is warp yarns; in interlaced wool fabrics, silks are warp yarns; in interlaced wool fabrics, silks and cottons are warp yarns; natural yarns In the interwoven fabric with silk, the natural thread is warp yarn; in the interwoven fabric with natural silk and rayon, the natural yarn is warp yarn. Because the fabric is extremely versatile and has many varieties, the requirements for the fabric raw material and organizational structure are also varied. Therefore, when judging, it must be determined according to the specific situation of the fabric.