Different colors of living room curtains with feng shui taboo
1. The living room curtains, walls, and furniture should try to avoid similar tones. For example, the wall is yellowish, and the curtains are also beige and apricot, which seem to be harmonious. In fact, after staying in such a color matching room for a long time, it is inevitable that you will feel psychologically " Halo"; Another example is the pale lake-colored wall, with medium green curtains. Although the color is uniform, it feels cold.
2. The darker north-facing room is suitable for neutral and colder colors, and the atmosphere is elegant; for the sunny room with better daylight, choose millet red or yellow curtains to adjust the strong light into delicate astigmatism and coordinate the yin and yang.
3. Do not use pink for curtains as much as possible. It will cause neurosis, panic, restlessness, tantrums, and quarrels will inevitably happen frequently.
4. The curtains and the ground should try to avoid the color matching of red and green, blue and orange, red and blue, yellow and purple, so as to avoid bad psychological feelings.
5. There will be some trendy and alternative patterns on some curtains, which may cater to young people's curiosity psychology, but it may imply bad luck in Feng Shui. For example, common skeletons, weird dolls, and ferocious animals are best avoided to avoid adversely affecting the owner. Especially the elderly and children's rooms should be especially careful.