Curtains are a good decoration for modern living rooms. […]
Curtains are a good decoration for modern living rooms. After hanging for a long time, curtains are polluted by dust and need to be cleaned. The following cleaning methods are very helpful:
1. Curtains made of ordinary fabrics For some curtains made of ordinary fabrics, they can be wiped with a damp cloth, or they can be cleaned in clean water or in a washing machine according to the usual method with neutral detergent. Fabrics that are easy to shrink should be dry cleaned as much as possible. If it is inconvenient, contact the seller to enlarge the size and iron it.
2. Curtains made of canvas or hemp This kind of curtains are difficult to dry after washing. Therefore, it is not advisable to wash it directly in water. It is advisable to use a sponge dipped in warm water or a mixed liquid of soap solution and ammonia solution to wipe it, and then roll it up after drying.
3. Curtain made of velvet. When this kind of curtain is dirty, soak the curtain in a neutral cleaning liquid, press it lightly with your hand, wash it, and place it on the inclined shelf to make the water drip dry automatically, which will make the curtain Clean as new.
4. Curtain made of electrostatic flocking cloth (shading fabric) This kind of curtain is not easy to get dirty and does not need to be cleaned frequently. But if you need to pay attention when cleaning, do not soak it in water to rub or scrub, just use cotton gauze dipped in alcohol or gasoline and gently wipe it, if the flannel is too wet, do not twist it hard to prevent the neck hair from falling off ,Affect the appearance. The correct cleaning method should be to use both hands to remove the water or let it dry naturally, so that the appearance of the flocking fabric can be maintained.
5. Window lintels and curtains (especially with lace) Soak the lace curtains with clean water, and then wash them with warm water with soda (half a bucket of water with 10 grams of soda), and then wash twice with warm detergent water or soapy water. Knead gently when washing, and rinse with water at the end. When drying, it should be placed on a clean table and allowed to dry, or placed on a frame to dry. When drying, you need to arrange the laundry, use pushpins to position it, and finally iron it with an iron.