1. Knitted fabric will block the net when printing Knit […]
1. Knitted fabric will block the net when printing
Knitted fabric is a headache when printing because of the large number of grey fabrics. The main reason is that the pretreatment process of knitted fabric and woven fabric is different. Knitted fabric does not do singeing and mercerizing treatment. It is easy to fluff when processing cloth, so this kind of phenomenon will appear when printing.
(1) The warehouse should strengthen the inspection of grey fabrics. For knitted fabrics with poor quality, the warehouse must notify customers in time, communicate with them to explain the reasons, and give solutions;
(2) Adjust the process of knitted fabric in time and increase the number of washing times, and try to reduce the hair to a low level;
(3) When the semi-finished product is shaped, increase the water flow of the rolling groove and let the flowing water wash away a part of the hair.
2. There are more holes in the finished knitted fabric
Holes in the finished knitted fabric are mainly caused by the following reasons: holes in themselves; holes caused by mechanical damage; holes caused by man-made reasons.
(1) Carefully inspect the grey fabrics with many neps, many yarn breaks or many yarn counts, and notify the customer to deal with it in time;
(2) Choose a smooth, good-performance cylinder to process knitted fabrics.
3. The problem of gram weight in the production of knitted fabrics
Generally speaking, customers are more particular about the weight of the finished knitted fabric. In order to ensure the weight of each batch of knitted fabric, the measures that need to be taken are as follows:
(1) Check the quality of the grey fabric. Generally, the gram weight of the incoming blank can meet the gram weight requirement of the finished product. However, if the gram weight of the semi-finished grey fabric does not meet the predetermined requirement of the finished product gram weight, it is difficult for the finished product to meet the requirement of gram weight. ；
(2) Reasonable selection of machinery and equipment, process operations, dyeing and chemical additives.
4. The problem of anti-staining of knitted fabrics during washing
Since warp knitted fabrics have not been mercerized, they are easier to stain during the washing process, so the requirements for anti-staining are also higher. So to do:
(1) The color of the steamed hair should be complete, if the steaming is not good, the color will fade after washing, and the stain will be more severe;
(2) Wash the floating color. Low floating color, it is not easy to be stained when soaping;
(3) Wash with soap detergent with better anti-staining performance to avoid staining.